There is useful information in our knowledge base that you may want to check before raising a support request. You will find it under ‘Solutions’.
It is helpful to us if you can provide the following information when you raise a support query:
1. What function were you performing when the issue occurred?
2. Are other users having the same issue?
3. When did the system last work correctly?
4. Have there been any recent changes to your system, machine, server etc.?
5. What error message are you receiving? A screen shot can be helpful here.